If you are looking forward to buying the best LED TV in 2020, then you are in the right place. We have created a curated list of some of the best-LED TV’s which are made by Indian brands. All these LED TV’s are selected after a deep analysis and research work. So, stick with us on this journey to buy the best Indian LED Tv’s to buy in 2020.
Well, everyone dreams to buy a thin and slim LED TV for their house or office isn’t it? But unfortunately, these brand-new LED TV’s are becoming way too expensive day by day as new technology is added into them. No need to worry anymore, the best part of all the products on our list of best Indian LED TV is their budget-friendly cost.
Buying a television is something that people hope to buy once in a while. No one might buy a brand-new television every month. As thus, it becomes very important to understand about every detailed aspect of the TV. In this article, we are covering every minute detail that should be important before you go to buy any brand-new Indian television in 2020.
What is a LED TV?
Well, this might be the first question in your mind, before you go to buy an LED type TV for you. Let’s understand this in layman terms. LED or the Light-emitting-diodes, are semiconductors that emit light when current passes through them. So, a LED TV also works on quite the same thing. LED TV’s are LCD that has a back-lighting panel which uses LED. You might be thinking what is this LCD and how it is different from LED? Let’s find out.
LED vs LCD?
When innovators found a whole new way of modernization in televisions, the cathode ray tube technology started diminishing. This is when the LCD or the Liquid-crystal-display came into existence. The original form of LCD’s used cold cathode fluorescent lamp back-lighting, often known as CCFL. This was quite an affordable form, but the problem was that it was quite less energy-efficient and also wasn’t quite bright.
This is when the LED TV’s came into existence. Sometimes, you might hear people saying LED-LCD, LED-backlit TVs, they all mean the same. The LED TVs also have the same LCD (liquid-crystal-display) but instead of CCFL backlighting, they have LED back-lighting. Because of this, LED TV’s become slimmer but also provides a brighter viewing experience to the users. Nowadays most people prefer LED TVs instead of LCD.
How to choose best-LED TV to buy in 2020?
This is the most important part that you should look for choosing the best Indian LED TV to buy in 2020. These factors are important to consider, so have a look at it.
- Screen size: When you are buying a TV, the size is the first thing that matters. You might have heard 24 inches, 32 inches, 40 inches, etc. To select the best TV size for you, first, have a look at your family size. Then check the spacing in your room where you will keep the TV. Budget is also an important thing to consider, so keep an eye on that. Now that you have selected the size let’s go to the next factor.
- Screen Resolution: The screen resolution is all about the quality of the picture that will be displayed on your TV. For example, a screen resolution of 1920p X 1080p will have around 2 million pixels which are better than a resolution of 1280p X 720p. More the number of pixels, the better will be the sharpness and finer will be the details. Today, there are a variety of resolutions available, 1280 X 720 (HD 720p), 1920 X 1080 (HD 1080p), 3840 X 2160 (Ultra HD “4K”). So, which is better? Well, if you go by the number of pixels, then the 4K resolution is the best for viewing, but televisions with different resolutions come with different price ranges. So, you can choose the LED TV, that suits your budget as well as gives you a good picture display.
- The smartness of the TV: When you are investing your money in buying a brand-new LED TV, then you will hope to get smart features, like, voice control, WIFI-connectivity, HDMI, and USB slots, online streaming and much more. Modern-day TVs are loaded with many smart features, like connecting your mobile phone with your TV, motion sensing, voice commands to control your TV, and many more. Not all LED TV’s are Smart. So, when you are buying a LED type TV, keep an idea if you want a TV with smart features or a normal LED TV.
- Servicing and Support: LED TV’s are quite sensitive technology. Usually, they do not get defected, but sometimes you may see some technical issues, and this is where the servicing and support come. You should check the warranty services, customer care services, maintenance, and repair services in case of any damage.
Now that you have got much of an idea about LED TV’s, let’s move on to our list of best Indian LED TV’s to buy in 2020.
1. Onida 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready Smart IPS LED TV Fire TV Edition
The first best-LED TV made by Indian brand is the Onida 32inch HD Smart LED TV. This smart TV might be the perfect choice for you. It has a resolution of HD Ready which is 1366 X 768 pixels and a size of 32 inches. This means that you will get an amazing high-definition picture quality.
It has an IPS display, which means that even if you watch the TV from one corner of the room, the picture quality will not get affected. The best thing about this LED TV from Onida is that it’s a Fire TV. The Fire TV experience which is built-in brings together your favorite streaming content on the home screen. You can choose from a vast catalog of movies and TV shows from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, and more.
Talking about the connectivity of this TV, it comes with 3 HDMI ports to connect the set-top box, gaming console, or the Blu-ray players. Apart from HDMI port, this best-LED TV also has 1 USB port so that you can connect Pendrive or other USB devices. The TV comes with Dolby digital plus sound quality, which is just perfect.
Smart features of this TV:
- Alexa Voice control facility
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- You will get many video streaming apps like Youtube, Hotstar, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and many more
- It has a built-in Fire-Tv operating system, which makes your navigation throughout the TV very smooth
Talking about some technical features, this Onida 32 inch TV is loaded with 1GB RAM and an IPS display, which is a good feature.
The Onida 32 inch HD Ready Smart TV is given with a warranty of 1 year. This warranty is given by the company. If you are looking for a budget-friendly LED TV in 2020, then this TV from Onida might be the perfect choice for you.
2. Onida 138.78 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV
The next Indian LED TV in our list is a 55 inches Onida 4K UHD LED TV. As it sounds from the name, it is a 4K Ultra HD LED TV. It has an amazing resolution of 3840 X 2160 pixels, which will ensure outstanding picture quality with very fine details. It has a viewing angle of 178 degrees. This means that even watching the TV at 178 degrees, you won’t be losing any brightness or color view. It’s a slim edge LED TV with a high contrast ratio.
This best Smart LED TV from Onida comes with an Android 7.0 operating system. Talking about the technical specifications, this TV comes with 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB connection ports. You can connect any external device using these ports. Apart from this, it also has 1 VGA port with which you can easily connect your laptop.
Smart features of this LED TV
- The Android 7.0 operating system is installed in this TV
- You will get Google Play Store so that you can download apps from there
- It has 1GB RAM and an 8GB internal memory.
- It has a Quad-core processor and a built-in Wi-Fi system
The company provides a warranty of 1 year with this smart LED TV. The display size of this best LED TV is 55 inches which are quite huge. So, if you are planning to buy a budget-friendly huge and highly advanced TV, then this will the best deal for you.
3. Micromax 81 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Certified Android Smart LED TV
This is one of the best deals that you might get. This TV from Micromax is a perfect selection for you because it’s not only pocket friendly but also highly advanced TV. The Micromax 32-inch HD Ready Certified Smart LED TV showcases many features that you will get at a very budget-friendly cost.
With the resolution of 1366 X 768 and a refresh rate of 60Hz, this TV will give a perfect high-quality picture display. It comes with an A+ Grade LED panel and an HD Ready quality display.
The connectivity features include 2 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports to connect external hard-drives to your TV.
Smart features of this TV:
- This best smart LED TV comes with an Android 9.0 operating system.
- You will also get Google Play Store installed so that you can download apps from there
- It’s certified by Google
- Chromecast built-in
- It has multiple input sources
These features make this LED TV a truly pocket-friendly Smart LED TV. The company provides a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase. Well, if you do not have a very high budget, but you still want a good Smart LED TV, then probably this is a very great deal for you.
4. Micromax 109 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED TV
The fourth pick on our list of best LED TV’s to buy in 2020 by an Indian brand, is from Micromax. This LED TV from Micromax has a display size of 43 inches which is pretty huge. It is a Full HD LED TV which means that it has a resolution of 1920 X 1080 and a refresh rate of 60 hertz. The resolution and the size of the TV are just perfect for a big family.
It has an IPS display, which not only enhances the colors in the display but also gives consistency in colors from various angles. Even if you are in one corner of the room, you will still feel the same color quality as if you were sitting in front of the LED TV.
Talking about the connectivity, it has 2 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports where you can connect hard-drives and other USB devices. Apart, from HDMI and USB ports, this best-LED TV also has 1 VGA port, which will allow you to connect it with your laptop.
This Micromax TV has other features like OSD gaming, which allows the users to expand the spectrum of their entertainment. You can enjoy games on this television. The other notable feature is the USB to USB data copy. You can easily connect a USB and watch any movie or listen to any song, but this TV also allows the users to copy the data directly from one USB to another USB.
The company provides a warranty for 1 year with this product. This best-LED TV from Micromax is not a smart TV like the one’s listed above this. But, if you are looking for a non-smart budget-friendly LED TV, then it can be a good choice.
5. Intex 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV
The fifth choice that we have selected to put in our list of best Indian LED TV’s to buy in 2020, is from Intex. It is the cheapest LED TV on our list.
Most of you might have heard about this brand earlier, but don’t worry if you are a first-time customer of this brand. Intex is an Indian has been providing its services from 1996. The company sells many electronic products, including smartphones, mice, controllers, and much more.
This LED TV from Intex has a display size of 32 inches and has a resolution of 1366 X 768. The viewing angle expands to 178 degrees which means that even if you watch the TV at an angle of 178 degrees, you will feel the same picture quality.
Talking about the connectivity features, it has 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, and 1 VGA port to connect your laptop with the TV. You will be given a warranty of 1 year with this best Indian LED TV from Intex.
It is also not a smart LED TV, which means you will get features like voice control, or Alexa commands, etc. But if you have a dream to buy a 32 inch LED TV will good picture quality, then probably this will the cheapest and the best choice for you.
Our guide to choosing the best TV for you
We have listed 5 best Indian LED TVs above. Now it might be confusing for you that which LED TV should be the best for you. Don’t worry we have taken care of that. Below we have mentioned some approximate guides that might help you to buy the best Indian LED TV for you.
- Guide A (Low budget): If you are having a low budget but you want to buy a Smart TV, then the Onida 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready Smart IPS LED TV Fire TV Edition is the best-LED TV for you. It’s budget-friendly, and with this device you will get highly advanced and modern features. Also, this LED TV has a display size of 32 inches which is the perfect choice for small to medium-sized rooms. Another option is the Micromax 81 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Certified Android Smart LED TV. The display size of this TV is 43 inches but it is also a very pocket-friendly Smart Indian LED TV that you will get in 2020. This is the best-LED TV that will satisfy your pocket as well as give you an amazing lifetime experience of using a Smart television.
- Guide B (Large Spacing and no budget issue): If you have a very large spacing and you do not have a budget issue, then the Onida 138.78 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV will be the best choice for you. This Smart TV has a display size of 55 inches and has a 4K UHD picture quality. Also, it is loaded with all the modern features. So, if budget is not your problem, then this is the perfect choice for you.
- Guide C (budget-friendly and Non-Smart LED TV): So, if you are planning to have a budget-friendly TV but you don’t want a Smart TV, then the Intex 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV is the perfect choice for you. It is the cheapest TV from an Indian brand on our list. It is loaded with all the features that are needed for a LED type TV. Another Non-Smart LED TV that you might love to buy is the Micromax 109 cm (43 inches) Full HD LED TV.
We have mentioned the top and popular best Indian LED TV’s that you can buy in 2020. All the LED TV’s mentioned above are loaded with all the modern features. To give you a variety of best LED TV options, we have listed both Smart and Non-Smart LED TV on the list. So, in the end, we would like to say, that if you are investing your money in buying a TV, then prefer buying a Smart LED TV, because they will give you a variety of modern features that will give you an amazing television experience.
Search your favourite Product on Amazon